Agile Advocate did a series of fun videos with Playmobile characters. This video is an overview of user stories with the series characters – agile and waterfall. No matter what working with development in both Agile and Waterfall is a tough task. Here are links to the other videos in the series:
Mileage varies on the videos…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Customer, Developer, Tester (codebetter.com)
- Agile Software Development Estimating Experiment (agile-software-development.com)
Coda Research Consultancy recently released some interesting data on the growth of Handset data traffic growth. Some interesting highlights:
- By 2015, mobile video will account for 68.5 percent of all mobile data usage in the U.S. (or 224 petabytes/month).
- An Estimated 95 million mobile handset subscribers in the U.S. will be watching video on their phones in five years
- Mobile data revenues (not including SMS charges) are forecast to make up 87 percent of all data revenue for the carriers by 2015.
more details @ TechCrunch.