O’Reilly has published this all inclusive overview around social media. So what does it cover? Well here you go:
- Big Brands and Social Media
- Small Business and Social Media
- Social Networking
- Social Media and You
- Content Strategies
- Building an Audience
- Media Sharing
- Twitter and Microblogging
- Social News and Bookmarking
- Strategy, Tactics, and Practice
- Campaigns Versus Ongoing Strategy
- Ratings and Reviews
Pretty exhaustive resource huh? Social isn’t just fun and games, it requires a strategy and this eBook from Dan Zarrella validates the importance of understanding and executing with a strategy.
UPDATE: Apparently this presentation was removed – you can purchase a copy here: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596806583 – well worth it even at $15.
Hope this helps and y’all are having a great day.