So my kids have recently become inundated with Michael Jackson songs, my iTunes spend this month is a little higher than normal, but I do think I own every Top 20 song by MJ. Last night I found myself singing along with Pretty Young Thing and just laughing at Prescott dancing his ass off in the family room. I guess that’s what it’s about – sharing fun and good times. Good music can do that and that’s what we got from MJ during his life.
I don’t have any “I remember when my parents bought me Off the Wall” or the first time I saw the Thriller video. After a Panic show like when I was 34, the house music after encore was Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough, 20,000 sweaty folks after 3 hours of music basically refused to leave when the lights came on, until the song finished.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Night the Music Died (cmt.com)
- Jackson record, memorabilia sales spike (cbc.ca)
- Best MJ Song, Album, Video? You Tell the World. (blogs.abcnews.com)
- Michael Jackson: I’ll Remember the Early Years (connectwithyourteens.blogspot.com)
- Michael Jackson’s Albums Storm The Charts On iTunes (cultofmac.com)
Can’t Stop Listening to Music:
Michael Jackson via last.fm So my kids have recently become inundated with Mi.. http://tinyurl.com/ohtkk8