Interesting presentation on key issues which can drive sales in the wrong direction. While the piece is centered on executive leadership, I think it is pertinent to product leaders as well.
Here are the 5 big takeways in the eBook:
- Sales Reps decide which marketing activities get done.
- Making Sales Reps responsible for their own marketing work.
- Allowing Sales Reps to be responsible for the customer qualiﬁcation matrix.
- Expecting Sales Reps to take on an educating/nurturing role for prospects and customers.
- Turning Sales Reps into overpaid secretaries and clerks