I’ve been working on my annual list of things I’m thankful for and one of the obvious things I am thankful for is being able to sit down and write a little. While I haven’t had as much time as I would like and I definitely don’t have enough interesting ideas, I was able to find 10 posts which work for me and I now see them in a little different light the farther I am away from the original post date.
- Execution and Strategy are not just a function of big ideas, but also principles
- Sometimes a target market is small and that’s ok.
- Product Management doesn’t need to be hard, but it is more often than not.
- Product Roadmaps are typically not more than telling a story.
- There are way too many smart people and you need to listen more than you talk
- Social Media is changing how most of us are doing our jobs.
- You always need to think about how what you do is received by others.
- Brands and Products have to be easy to build and buy.
- Brands, Products and Cultures are not easily separated
- Increasing Market Share is a brand strategy, not a product strategy
SR Post: Thanks for the time to write! 10 Articles which I’m glad I posted: I’ve been working on my annual lis… http://bit.ly/5Zn3vZ